Talking Ginger 2
A game with a cat that repeats what you say
This fun cat brightens the day with special events and talking.
If you're looking for something adorable to have on your phone, then Talking Ginger 2 is an app that you want to download. The yellow cat celebrates holidays and birthdays with you and even reminds you of when to get up in the morning. The cat will give you encouragement during the day and make you laugh.
One of the things that you can do with Talking Ginger 2 is blow out candles on a cake. The cat will eat a bowl of food with a spoon. You can choose gifts to give the car, such as toys. There are also games to play with the cat. She is simply adorable with white stripes and blue eyes. The cat's antics are funny at times and sweet, making you wish the cat was real. This is an app that was originally designed to help children with some of the things that they need to do with personal hygiene, such as brushing the teeth, along with learning about letters and numbers. However, it's gone to a different level with adults who enjoy playing with the cat as well.
- Fun features
- Play games and help with hygiene
- Feed the cat
- Can be boring
- Lags when numerous activities are going on at once
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.